Percent Ashitaba Powder contains the most valuable and characteristic element- "CHALCONE".
Ashitaba grown in Hachi Jo Island, Japan, with complete balanced
nutrition. It also, has complete nutrients including natural protein,
amino acid, vitamins, fiber, and minerals. It’s known as the "Treasure"
and the "King of Vegetables" of the Longevity Island. Hachi Jo Island
Ashitaba was also known as "Longevity Herb". Percent Ashitaba Powder is
made only from the tender baby sprouts of Ashitaba using 13:1
concentration, no additive, no preservative, 100% natural. Same quality
as in Ashitaba tablet.
Directions: 2 to 3 times a day, using the spoon provided (1.5g), mix with 200 cc of water, milk, or juice.
Announcement: Our Percent Ashitaba Powder has been tested and proved is
a safe food - free of industrial chemical Melamine.
Certified Radiation FREE
Ashitaba is an Asian green vegetable rich in antioxidant - Chalcone. Recent studies in Japan and the U.S. have shown that the Chalcone in Ashitaba helps guard against common diseases.
The academic research group lead by Dr. Kimie Baba, MD, who is
an authority on Ashitaba have announced several research reports which
includes the publication in the 1990 Pharmacology Convention. The
findings of the research indicates that Hachi Jo Island Ashitaba does
not only contain rich and balanced vitamins minerals, food fiber and
amino acids, it also contains a newly found element- named "CHALCONE".
Donald Buhler and his colleagues at Oregon State University
found that minute amounts of Chalcone in hops were six times as potent
as those antioxidants found in citrus fruit, almost four times as potent
as those in soy, and two times more potent than those found in green
Due to Ashitaba's blood purifying and detoxifying properties,
cells stay healthy and thus metabolism, immune system, and all other
body functions, especially liver and kidneys, can maintain proper
balance, Hayano said. As a result, the aging process is retarded on a
cellular level and degenerative diseases are prevented.
"Ashitaba has been consumed as a vegetable and medicine for many
hundreds of years by inhabitants of Hachi Jo Island (Longevity Islands).
In Japan, Ashitaba is used to treat hypertension. As a diuretic, it has
no side effects such as western medicines frequently have. Ashitaba is
very useful in treating menstrual cramps and pains. It helps to make
menopause more comfortable," said Dr. Kevin Lance Jones, O.M.D. Further,
Ashitaba is useful in the treatment of a wide variety of gynecological
conditions and provides women with therapeutic alternatives to hormone
replacement therapy and hysterectomies.
Studies by Dr. Kimie Baba of Osaka University show that Ashitaba has
antibacterial, antiviral, anti-ulcer, anti-thrombus and strong
anti-tumor effects, inhibiting skin and lung cancer. The Biomedical
Group in Takara, Japan recently found that the plant can stimulate the
production of nerve growth factor (NGF) is an added benefit to diabetics
and to brain health.
"PerCent Ashitaba Tea" products are researched and developed by
Osaka Pharmaceutical University in Japan together with Hachi Jo Island
Agriculture Association, "Percent Ashitaba" products are made purely
from organically grown Hachi Jo Island Ashitaba. With the advanced
patented manufacturing technique (PAT1419841), we are able to offer you
the complete nutrition of Hachi Jo Island Ashitaba while still
maintaining its original flavor.
- Ashitaba is a specie of the celery family. The scientific name is known
- as Angelica Keiskei Koidzmi. There are numerous medicinal herbs of the
- same genus to which Ashitaba belongs, such as Radix Angelicae Sinasis,
- Radix Angelicae Pubescentis, Rhizoma Liguistici Chuanxiong, etc.
- Ashitaba can be found on the Edo Islands, especially Hachi Jo Island for
- the best quality. In the days of the Edo Era, the Hachi Jo Island
- Ashitaba was also known as the "Longevity Herb"
- Why is Ashitaba known as the "Longevity Herb" and Hachi Jo Island known as the "Longevity Island"?
- Since ancient times, the residents of Hachi Jo Island were known for
- their longevity. They are rarely infected with modern diseases such as
- cancer, irregular blood pressure, strokes, cardia infarction, alzheimer
- disease, etc. Tracing the reasons for their longevity, they found the
- residents consumed raw Ashitaba as their daily vegetable to preserve
- their health. Records of Hachi Jo Island show that Ashitaba was the
- "Longevity Herb" that the First Emperor of China of the Chin Dynasty was
- searching for.
- What makes Ashitaba grown on Hachi Jo Island different?
- The special soil of this volcanic island along with the black tide of
- the Pacific Ocean enrich the Ashitaba grown on Hachi Jo Island. Ashitaba
- grown in Korea, Taiwan and other areas have been tested to blossom
- pre-maturely (8~16 months), compared with Ashitaba grown on Hachi Jo
- Island which blossom around 4 years. The differences are the loss of
- nutrients and most importantly, the absence of the "Chalcon" element.
- This condition is similar to "Ginseng", which is best grown in Korea.
- Only Ashitaba grown on Hachi Jo Island is approved by medical study and
- research in Japan.
- What is "Chalcon"? What does it do?
- Ashitaba contains a thick, sticky yellow juice, which is not found in
- other celery plants. This yellowish element in Ashitaba is neither a
- flower pigment nor a carotene, but rather two kinds of "Chalcon"
- conductors, named "Xanthoangelol" and "4-Hydroxyderricin". The main
- functions of the "Chalcon" are: purifies blood, strengthens immune
- system, monitors cholesterol level, regulates blood pressure, suppresses
- cytophy, antibacterial, prevents cancer, and promotes metabolism.
- What does "PerCent Ashitaba" mean?
- In Hachi Jo Island, Ashitaba products are researched and developed by
- Osaka University of Pharmaceutical together with Hachi Jo Island
- Agriculture Association. They appointed Daiken Co., in Hachi Jo Island
- to manufacture Ashitaba with its patented technology (PAT: 1419841).
- Because this patented technology, all Ashitaba products contain 100% of
- its original nutrients, color and flavor. Nothing was lost or destroyed
- during this process, so the finished products is therefore called
- "PerCent" Ashitaba.
- Why is "PerCent" Ashitaba known as the "edible cosmetic"?
- "PerCent" Ashitaba is valuable for purifying blood and strengthening
- damaged cells. Long time users also benefit from smooth skin. For
- post-surgery patients, the wounds heal faster with less scarring.
- Can I take "PerCent" Ashitaba with prescription medicine at the same time?
- Yes, it is highly recommend. Taking Ashitaba daily can reduce the side
- effects of "drugs" or "treatments". Ashitaba provides balanced nutrition
- and also boosts the immune system.
- How to choose Ashitaba Product?
- With all the different "Ashitaba" products in the market, consumers must
- wisely choose the Ashitaba product that is certified by an approved
- organization. The nutritional chart must indicate the date of the exam
- and the official certification number. We urge all consumers to compare
- the quality within before making your purchase.